ٍStatement of the IHPG Co. “Subsidiaries & affiliates for the Ethical Career Practice”
All employees of the Organization shall act with an ethical way, and comply with the ethical career practice, which includes the general principles which express our values, and the criteria which directs our behavior.
The comprehensive ethical principles include: honesty, integration, objectivity and responsibility, and the employees should act as per these principles and encourage others inside the organization for adhering to them.
The failure of employee to obey the criteria mentioned below may lead to taking disciplinary actions.
Every employee shall have a responsibility toward:
1. Keeping on a proper level of professional experience through developing the knowledge and skills continuously.
2. Performing the career duties as per the related regulations and laws and the technical criteria.
3. Providing the information for supporting the decisions and recommendations which are accurate, clear and brief, and in the proper time.
4. Identifying and reaching the professional and other restrictions and obstacles which prevent taking suitable decisions or successful performance.
Every employee shall have a responsibility for:
- Keeping on the confidentiality of information, except, when he/she is requested to disclose it by the authorize.
- Notifying all concerned parties about the suitable use of confidential information and monitoring the activities of subordinates for ensuring the obedience.
- Abstaining from using secret information for achieving immoral or illegal gains.
Every employee shall have a responsibility for:
- Alleviating the actual differences for personal interests, constantly communicate with associates and managers for avoiding the differences arousing the personal interests, and we advise all parties to avoid any probable conflicts.
- Abstaining from engaging in any behavior that is prejudice to his/her performing the ethical duties.
- Abstaining from engaging in or supporting any activity that may harm the profession and company.
Every employee shall have a responsibility:
- Conveying the information to some extent and with objectivity.
- Disclosing all relevant information which may affect on the understanding of the user of the reports and analyses or recommendations.
- Disclosing the delay or shortcoming in the information in the suitable time, or preparation, or internal control in the consistency with the policy of company or the applicable law.
Codes of Conduct
1. For obeying the regulations of laws, organizations and licenses:
Obeying the laws, by text and essence, is the basis on which the ethical criteria is built for the company.
2. Conflict of Interests:
The conflict of interests appears when the personal interest of individual conflicts at any way or it appears as if contradictory with the interest of the company. This conflict may arise in case an employee in the company took actions or activities or he/she has interests that may make his/her performance of work difficult in the company in an objective and effective way. The interest conflicts also may arise in case the employee (or one of his/her family individuals) obtains unsuitable personal interests as a result of his/her site and job in the company, the loans or guarantees in the obligations from the company to its employees and their family members, may be resulted in a conflict of interests, and the law may prohibit it in some cases.
Also, the work of employee with one of the competitive companies, customers or providers is considered a conflict of interests; the employee shall avoid any communication in work activities, either directly or indirectly, with the customers of the company, suppliers or competitors, except what is necessary as a representative for the company.
The conflict of interests is prohibited as a part of the policy of the company, except what is allowed by the Board of Directors; the conflict of interests always may not be clear and easily defined, therefore, if the employee has any questions, he/she shall take advice of the higher management or follow the stipulated procedures. Every employee feeling a presence of actual or potential conflict of interests should notify the supervisor, manager or one of the Members of higher management.
It is prohibited that any employee would take and exploit the opportunities for his/her personal interests, which may come from his work in the company and his/her use of its facilities and his/her reviewing information concerning it, without the consent of the Board of Directors. Any employee shall be prohibited to use the facilities of the company, its properties and information for his/her personal benefits. It is prohibited that any employee would compete the company, either directly or indirectly. The employees of the company and its crew shall comply with their duties towards the company and put its interests in front, when the opportunity is available thereof.
4. Fair Competition and Dealing:
We seek to be superior on our competitors with a fair and just way. We always seek to enjoy competitive merits through the superior performance and far from the un-ethical and illegal practices of business. It is prohibited to steal the secret information of business or possess it without the consent of its owner or obligate any previous or present employee of a competitive company to disclose it. All employees of the company shall respect the right and seek constantly to deal with integration with the customers of the company and its suppliers and competitors. Any employee shall not seize opportunity of any person with an illegal way, through tampering, concealing or misusing the confidential information, or misrepresent or do any of other illegal practices of business.
For keeping on the valuable reputation of the company, obeying the quality procedures and safety requirements is an important and essential matter. All documents shall be dealt as per all applicable specifications and requirements.
The purpose of entertainment means and gifts within the frame of work environment is to affirm the good intent and sound work relationships, not aims at acquiring unjust merits with the customers and suppliers. Accepting or giving any gift from/ to the company or any one of its employees or their family members or their representatives shall be prohibited, unless it is:
- Non-cash gift.
- Suitable for the recognized and followed business frame and practices.
- Reasonable so as to their value.
- Not be explained as a material bribery or temptation.
- Not prejudice to any applicable laws, codes or policies of other party.
5. Discrimination and Prejudice:
We consider diversity in the staff is one of the valuable assets of the company. We are obliged deeply to provide the equal opportunities in all aspects of work, and we don’t forgive at any way any illegal discrimination or prejudice, either based on race, color, sex, national origin or any other category protected by law.
6. Health and Safety:
The company seeks diligently to provide a safe and healthy work environment for its employees. Every employee in the company shall assume the responsibility for keeping on a healthy and safe work place for all employees through following the principles, rules and practices of general safety and health, and through notifying of accidents and injuries and the unsafe tools, practices and positions. Violation or behavior of threat is not allowable. It is expected from all employees that they would perform their works and responsibilities to the company with a safe way, far from alcohols and drugs affecting on the safety of performance and mind. Using illegal drugs in the work place will not be allowed.
7. Keeping on the environment:
It is expected from all employees of the company that they would follow the applicable environmental codes and rules. If you are not sure of your liability and obligation, you shall request the advice and guidance from the manager or higher management.
8. Confidentiality and Privacy:
All employees shall keep the confidentiality of intellectual property, entrusted to them by the company or its customers or suppliers, except upon the consent of the authorizer or as required by the laws and codes. Intellectual property is such one not declared to the public, and it might be useful for competitors or might cause damage to the company or its customers or suppliers, on disclosing it. It includes the information entrusted to us by the supplier customers. The responsibility of keeping on intellectual property shall continue till after the end of the service of employee
9. Protection and Sound Use of the properties of company:
All employees shall keep on the properties of company and ensure using them efficiently. The stealing and negligence and wasting properties shall have a direct effect on the profitability of company. All properties of company should be used for the legal purposes of company. Any suspicion of stealing or falsification shall be notified immediately in order that it would be investigated. The properties of company should not be used for any other purposes not connected with the work.
The duty of employees to protect the properties of company includes keeping on its information, such as the intellectual property rights, commercial secrets of business, patents, rights of publishing and distribution, in addition to the plans of services and marketing, work ideas, designs, databases, salary information, and any financial information or reports not declared to the public. The illegal use or distribution of such information is considered a violation to the policy of the company, and it may be a breach for the law, and it would be resulted in civil or criminal penalties.
10. Amendment in the codes of conduct:
The codes of conduct can be amended or changed for those administrative employees and managers by the CEO or the board of directors. They would be announced at the time of amending them as required by the applicable laws and regulations.
11. Notification of any illegal or un-ethical behavior:
The employees are encouraged to speak with their managers or concerned staff in relation to the behaviors which they may observe and think that they may be illegal or considered a breach of the code of conduct or the policy of company, or in case of uncertainty about the best course of work in a certain position. Non-negligence in the reports submitted with good faith by the employee about misconduct by others would be a part of the policy of company. It is expected that all employees would cooperate in the internal investigations about the misconduct.
12. Dissolving the moral dispute:
In application of the moral career practice criteria, immoral conduct problems or the dissolving of moral dispute may be faced. When you face ethical cases, you shall follow the policies of the company which are established in dissolving this dispute (submitting a complaint to the Department of Human Resources, the CEO or the Board of Directors, using the box of complaints and suggestions). you should consider the following work courses:
- Discussing this matter with the direct manager, but, if the manager is considered participating in this matter; in such case, forwarding the case to the next level, if a satisfactory cannot be reached, and forwarding the case to the next level of management, communicating with levels higher than the direct manager, but, respecting the job hierarchy at first, on a presumption that he/she doesn’t participate in this matter.
- Clarifying the related ethical cases via starting a confidential discussion with the HR manager or the CEO, for obtaining an understanding of the best possible courses of work.
- Taking advice of the legal department for legal rights and obligations with regard to the ethical conflict.